MADE FOR ALL BY COLOR SENSATIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd (L’Oréal) will honour a money back guarantee (Guarantee) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Information on how to claim forms part of these terms and conditions. By making a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Claims must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The Guarantee applies to retail purchases in Australia of Maybelline Made For All by Color Sensational Lipstick only (Product) purchased between 1st of June – 1st of August 2019 (Purchase Period).
- The Guarantee is open to Australian residents only.
- Employees and their immediate families of L’Oréal and its agencies (including printers, suppliers and providers) associated with this Guarantee are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- L’Oréal (or its nominated third party) reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, address and any information from claimants relevant to their claim) and to reject any claim if, in L’Oréal’s reasonable opinion the claim is false, invalid, fraudulent or ineligible.
- Only one claim will be permitted per person and per household.
- To be eligible for the Guarantee, you must:
- purchase the Product from a retailer in Australia within the Purchase Period and retain your proof of purchase;
- use the Product in accordance with any usage instructions provided with the Product; and
- if you don’t think the Product suits your skin tone, make a claim in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Claiming the Guarantee
- You may only claim the Guarantee within seven (7) days of the date you purchased the Product. Final claims must be submitted by 11.59pm on 8th of August 2019.
- To claim the Guarantee, you must send an email to [email protected] and include:
- your personal details including name and postal address;
- a photograph of your proof of purchase with all details clearly visible;
- a brief explanation as to why you consider that the Product doesn’t suit your skin tone; and
- a brief explanation of what you look for in a lipstick.
- An eligible claimant who submits a valid claim will receive a refund of the price paid by the claimant for the Product, inclusive of GST, up to a maximum of AUD$17.95. The refund will be paid by way of cheque, sent to your nominated postal address. It will be sent by our nominated third party within 7 business days of validation of your claim. Only those entrants who provide all the required information will be eligible for the Guarantee.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, L’Oréal (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not accept any responsibility for late or misdirected claims and is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by L’Oréal or its agents, arising in connection with the Guarantee.
- The Guarantee is provided by L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004. ABN 40 004 191 673.